I love making candles, but I also love making beautiful things That are useful for you even beyond that last whiff of fragrance. Here's some tips to keep your gorgeous ceramics looking...well, gorgeous!
- Your ceramics are for decorative use only
- Clean only with a water dampened cloth as needed
- Do not handle while warm. Once the candle is gone, allow to cool and wipe out any remaining wax with paper towels
- Spent wicks can be pulled off with a pair of pliers if they're being stubborn. Any remaining adhesive can be removed with a bit of rubbing alcohol
- Some colors may fade in direct sunlight- which looks kinda cool, but not might be the look you're going for
- Clean gently. Scrubbing or wiping firmly may damage the layers of varnish and wear off the design
- Submerge in water or place in dishwasher
- Clean the outside with anything other than a slightly damp cloth
- Touch while in use. The varnish finish gets softer when warm and may mar
Contact me with any questions!